Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jamie's Family Christmas


Christmas? Check.
Jamie Oliver? Check
Gorgeous set designs? Check.
Fabulous food? Check.
Cute kids with even more adorable names? Check, check.

How could I not immediately LOVE this show?!

Since becoming vegan (about 10 months ago), I havent been all that interested in cooking programs which I used to really, really enjoy. My love for Jamie Oliver however has never dwindled. He is by far my favourite chef and his love for fresh and healthy produce (his vegetable garden is to die for) means a lot of his recipes are vegetarian or vegan.

As a crazy Christmas freak you can imagine my excitement when I saw that he is putting together another Christmas special, this time making it a family affair with his bouquet of adorable kids (Daisy and Poppy - maybe Petal and Buddy Bear were off in the forest) and lots of other family and friends (yay, Gennaro!).

The 5 part series starts on December 15th in the UK (hopefully Foxtel will pick it up here) and you can see an episode rundown HERE.

In the meantime, check out Poppy and Daisy helping with JO's Christmas Pancakes.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. I LOVE everything about Jamie Oliver.

    ReplyDelete