Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blog Take 2

So my 365 wasn't really all that successful last time I tried this blogging business (http://projectshanna365.blogspot.com). I didn't even make it a whole month! Working full time and freelance design after hours can take up quite a bit of time and taking one picture EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. become a chore and not very much fun. This blog will be a little different. If I blog everyday, yay. If I don't, so what?

I spend a LOT of time on my computer for work so a lot of my day is spent online. I often come across beautiful, inspirational things that I'd just like to share and what better way than a blog? So that is what this will be. Things I love, things I've bought, things I want to buy (silly spending ban), things I'm doing in my life, just things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment