Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oscar, Oscar, Oscar!

So it's Award Season once again (seriously, can you believe it is MARCH already?!) and going hand in hand with those little bronze statues are the inevitable Best and Worst Dressed lists. So here is mine.

LOVED
Hilary Swank in Gucci. One of my favourites. The ombre feathers are gorgeous and delicate. Just enough drama for the Awards.
Camila Alves in Kaufman Franco. Perfection.

Mila Kunis in Elie Saab


Busy Philipps

Cate Blanchett. Still channeling those pesky Elves from LOTR in Givenchy Haute Couture.

Sandra Bullock chose her Vera Wang outfit because son Louis '"loves red, so I put on red."

Hailee Steinfeld looked adorable in a custom Marchesa gown. She is 14!

SPECIAL MENTION


I know this technically isn't an Oscar gown because this was taken at the Vanity Fair afterparty but Ginnifer Goodwin (in Erdem) was definitely my fav on the night.


NOT SO MUCH LOVING

Gwyneth Paltrow decided to come AS an oscar.

Nicole Kidman. I don't even know what is going on here but it's horrendous and hurts to look at.

Mandy Moore. I can't tell where her flesh ends and the dress begins...

Halle Berry got stuck in the toilet paper after a bathroom break.

Scarlett Johansson. It's like she wasnt even trying. And brush your hair.

Michelle Williams. I love her SO  much and this dress wasn't awful but it was just so drab. She still looks insanely gorgeous but I miss old, happy, bright Michelle Willaims...

Michelle at the 2006 Oscars in Vera Wang.

No comments:

Post a Comment